We welcome parents’ feedback. Please fill out our annual Parent Questionnaire form to tell us your views.
Below you can also find feedback from our most recent questionnaire: thank you for the wonderful comments about our school. We have also included the actions we have/ will take to address the points for improvement.
We’ve had a very successful first week back after half term! Below is some fantastic feedback from the parent conferencing forms.
- Helpful advice, happy with my child’s progress
- It is obvious teachers give children a lot of time and attention
- Very, very pleased with the progress, thank you for all your help
- Very happy, feel the children are well supported and teachers are aware of strengths and weaknesses
- Lovely meeting, lovely school
- Extremely happy with both children’s progress- teachers are doing a fantastic job
- Five Star
- Excellent school- all good